The mission of the NAUCS is the development of a professional, efficient, stable, politically impartial civil service that meets the principles of good governance and the standards and best practices of the EU Member States.
The Agency's activities are based on the principles of the rule of law, ensuring compliance with human and citizen rights and freedoms, legality, openness and transparency, responsibility.
In our work, we are guided by the Constitution, Laws of Ukraine, Decrees of the President of Ukraine and Resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and other normative legal acts. The main ones are:
- Law of Ukraine "On Civil Service";
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as of October 01, 2014 №500 “On approval of the Regulation on the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service Issues”.
- formation and implementation of state policy in the field of civil service;
- functional management of civil service in state authorities;
- consultative and methodical provision of services in local self-government authorities.
- policy formulation and implementation;
- functional administration;
- methodological guidance of the HR units;
- control for implementation of legislation on civil service;
- adherence of unified requirements to candidates for civil service;
- training and professional development.